Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kiera is 5 years old










I can't believe that Kiera is 5 years old. She is at such a fun stage because she loves to explore and spend time outdoors and loves being with her family. She enjoys being a big sister and I think she embraces her role more and more each day as she is realizing that her little sister adores her. Kiera chose to celebrate her big day with the family by going minature golfing and having cake and ice cream back at the house. Kiera's Aunt Joni made this amazing ladybug cake for Kiera and I can't thank her enough. Kiera loved it!

3 comments:

Joni said...

I really need to do a little practicing with the cake. I just need to get the vision in my head to the cake...maybe next year!

suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette said...

Love the update! I can't believe she's 5 already. Can't wait to hear about all the trouble her and Brinlie are causing in kindergarten. :)